Alumni

Commencement-Website_5

The M.S. in Sustainability Management recently graduated its 600th student, expanding a formidable network of sustainability professionals in just five years. Some 75% of our alumni hold sustainability positions in the private sector, while the remaining 25% are employed in government and nonprofit organizations in the United States and abroad. Some of the organizations that employ our graduates include the following.

  • Accenture
  • American Express
  • CDP
  • Citi
  • Clinton Global Initiative
  • Ernst and Young
  • ESG Analytics
  • First Solar
  • Patagonia
  • Google
  • Great Forest
  • HSBC
  • Natural Resources Defense Council
  • New York City Department of Environmental Protection
  • Nike
  • NRG Energy
  • Samsung Electronics
  • San Francisco Department of the Environment
  • United Nations Global Compact
  • Verizon
  • Waterkeeper Alliance
  • World Bank Group

Watch to Learn More About Our Alumni

Adam Alumni Video HPLearn how Sustainability Management alumni are using the skills that they gained while in the program to transform the field of sustainability management. Hear from them about the professional network they build while in the program, and how alumni have used the network to advance their careers.