Cross-registration for Non-Sustainability Management Students
Non-Sustainability Management students are permitted to register for available courses from the Sustainability Management program. Courses not listed in these categories are closed for registration to non-Sustainability Management students.
Additional courses will be made available for cross-registration on a space available basis. If spaces become available, the below course lists will be updated and course registration permissions will be updated in SSOL and the Directory of Classes as of Friday, May 19, 2017.
Summer 2017 Courses Open to Columbia University Graduate Students:
- SUMA PS5147 Water Resources and Climate
- SUMA PS5180 Writing About Science for the International Media
- SUMA PS5240 Sustainable Agriculture
- SUMA PS5370 Implementation of Corporate Sustainability Strategies
- SUMA PS5375 State of the Data in Sustainability
- SUMA PS5380 Financing Natural Infrastructure
- SUMA PS5530 The Paradox of Urbanization
Summer 2017 Courses Open to SPS and SIPA Students ONLY:
- SUMA PS5033 Decision Models and Management
Students register courses via SSOL, with the exception of students from the schools listed below:
- Teachers College – Students must register through the Teachers College registrar. No permission is required for open courses. Any Teachers College student admitted into an instructor permission course will be notified by e-mail. Please take this e-mail to the TC registrar as proof of admission.
- Law School – Please e-mail the Law school registrar or go in person at 500 WJW Hall for cross-registration information and processing.
- Business School – Please e-mail the Business School’s Office of Student Affairs or go in person to 105/111 Uris Hall for cross-registration information and processing.